IPP’s strategic three-year plan allows stakeholders to see the direction IPP is heading. The plan is revisited every year to provide a continuing three-year outlook for the institute.
Three Main Strategies
- Sustain and enhance the current range of IPP services
- Foster deeper, broader policy-focused efforts across the MU campus
- Inform policy and practice across Missouri and beyond
- MU will have more capacity to provide independent, nonpartisan, evidence-based analysis for public policymaking
- MU will address critical policy issues over an increasingly diverse range of concerns important to the people of the state
- Policymakers, public officials, and nonprofit organizations across the state will see MU as the go-to place for policy analysis