IPP works with a variety of organizations on key questions that face Missourians where they live and work:
- What are the strategies and programs that work best to create jobs and economic opportunity? How do tax policies impact long-term economic development?
- How can regional policies and programs help rural and urban communities work together to create improved economic prospects?
- What is the outlook for Missouri’s energy consumption and production? What policies will create affordable, reliable and sustainable energy for Missouri’s residents and businesses?
- How can Missourians make their communities and businesses more resilient in the face of natural, economic and health disasters?
- Status of Women in Missouri 2017
- Working Paper IPP/08 Protocol Selection of Missouri Pilot Counties For Implementation of Regional Resilience Toolkit
- Working Paper 07 Measuring Resilience and Vulnerability in U.S. Counties
- An Updated Analysis of Race and Gender Effects on Employer Interest in Job Applicants
- All Regional & Economic Development Publications